Dr. Nguyen is a passionate medical advocate who strives to protect and
educate her patients as best as possible. She is truly devoted to helping
her patients reach a higher level of health, while maintaining their rights.
Her work focuses particularly on pediatric ADD/ADHD care. Fluent in English,
Vietnamese, and Spanish, Dr. Nguyen has also worked in a private practice,
as well as Kaiser Permanente--before finding herself joining our community
health center of FFHC.
Dr. Nguyen’s professional accomplishments include, but are not limited
to, the following:
- Board Certified Pediatrician
- Recipient of the Physician Impact Award from Bright Futures
- Active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of the Asian Professional Network