With a passion to work in the community and providing care for those in
most need, Dr. Nguyen’s focus is to advocate and educate her patient’s
about their health. Her specialty is to treat and work with families to
help kids with ADD/ADHD. Prior to practicing medicine in a community health
center setting, Dr. Nguyen worked in a private practice and also at Kaiser
Permanente. She speaks English, Vietnamese, and Spanish.
- Board Certified Pediatrician.
- Received the Physician Impact Award from Bright Futures.
- An active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member of the Asian Professional Network.